My Blog is where I share my interest in cloth dollmaking. Please comment on my work, ask questions, and we can inspire each other! I am passionate about needle sculpting and developing new techniques and designing new patterns, so everyone can 'have a go'! I hope you will follow my blog and see what I can come up with that's new, and interesting!
Translate
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Free Patterns
Selkie
I have a friend who makes jewellery from Seaweed and is very interested in reseeding the kelp beds. She is interested in all thing's ...
-
I was given a brief - to design and make St Dominic's family to celebrate 800 years if the Dominican Order of Preachers & Teachers...
-
T hese are all the pieces I made for an exhibition in 2025 at the Forrester Gallery, in Oamaru New Zealand. The Story is a social comment on...
-
I want to talk about my process for making a doll, what starts it off, what is involved, the conclusions I come to and recycling! Process...
No comments:
Post a Comment